What’s the programme fee?
20 lessons programme
Lessons are booked in advance for the whole course with a fixed day and time.
Type of lesson: 1:1 (one swimmer / one instructor)
- Where lessons are started once the programme has begun, fees will be charged on a ‘pro-rata’ basis.
- The Lesson fee changes depending on lesson length, the type of lesson: private (1:1) or in a group, the lesson length and the location.
- Possibility to book 1 programme (20 lessons) in the morning and 1 programme (20 lessons) in the afternoon.
- The price is £1200 / €1350 for each 20-minute increment; e.g. 20 minutes, 40 minutes, etc.
- 2:1 lessons (two swimmers / one instructor. This type of lesson is only offered as an option where a child is completely safe and independent in the water, there is another swimmer of a similar swimming ability, stage of emotional development and can match lesson days and times.
- The price is £1200 / € 1350 for each 40-minute increment.
- Talk to us to explore the possibilities for this option.
- A single lesson booked with a fixed day and time.
- The price is £35 / €40 for each 20-minute increment; e.g. 20 minutes, 40 minutes, etc.
- Only offered when there is enough availability in the timetable.