Can I make up a missed lesson?
- Please make sure you are fully committed to attending any type of course that you book with us.
- We will not refund any fee paid or makeup a missed lesson for any reason (apart of the information displayed at the next bullet points) after it is booked. We operate in third party facilities with limited availability so your booking confirmation means that we have blocked the pool and the teacher time for you even if you do not attend.
- When you provide us with written evidence from your child’s doctor that your child is unable to attend swimming lessons for a minimum of six (6) weeks, we will either;
- refund a pro-rata amount in respect of all fees paid for lessons starting at least twenty-four (24) hours after you provide the evidence; or
- postpone your child’s attendance at lessons for a maximum period of six (6) weeks.
- If we are forced to change or cancel a lesson, we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible and let you know about any alternative arrangements.
- If the alternative arrangements are not suitable for you or your child, or if we are forced to cancel a lesson, we will issue you with a lesson credit which can be used during the current term or the next available term’s fees. If you do not re-enrol for the next term, we will refund an amount equal to the lesson credit.
*If you need more detailed information about this point, we recommend you to read the point 5 and 6 of our “Terms & Conditions” displayed on the footer of our website.