What to wear?
No toilet trained children
- Reusable “swim nappy” with an elastic around the legs and waist tight enough to prevent any leaks or “accidents” from contaminating the pool.
- We have “Finis” swim nappies available to purchase for £12.
- All swimmers must be ‘swim-ready’ in swimsuit, swimming cap and goggles (if attending Intermediate and Advanced Levels only).
- If you would like your child to wear a swimming cap please note, only ISA swimming caps are allowed during the lessons. Learn more HERE.
All the other children
- All a tight fit costume that allows for easy movement and reduces drag.
- Please ensure your child is not wearing any neoprene clothes or a wet-suit, these can assist with floating and we want your child to learn how to float by themselves.
- Bikinis or wide swim-trunks